Managed Response, Inc.
Managed Response, Inc. (MRI) is a Professional Engineering, Construction Management, and Disaster Recovery Management firm. We are experienced in commercial construction, aviation construction, and residential construction. Our services include design-build, new construction, construction management, failure analysis, and disaster reconstruction. Our clients are architects, attorneys, commercial property owners, commercial property managers, insurance brokers, insurance adjusters, and home owners.
MRI has been providing construction management, disaster recovery management, and consulting services for over 15 years. At MRI we are concerned with client satisfaction in every phase of the process. We are a Texas Registered Professional Engineering firm and a licensed general contractor in several states including Texas, California, and Florida.
For knowledge and expertise that you can trust to deliver your project safely, on time and on budget, call MRI.
Here are some of the ways we serve our clients:
- Conceptual planning, design, and estimating
- Feasibility analysis and environmental impact studies
- Constructability analysis and value engineering
- Cost estimating and project planning/scheduling
Construction Management and Contracting Services
- Contractor and subcontractor qualification
- Planning, scheduling, estimating, and budgeting
- Contract development and administration
- Quality and design compliance inspections
- Lump sum cost basis contracting
- Difficult, unique, or take-over projects
Disaster Reconstruction and Insurance Loss Services
- Emergency response services
- Structural safety evaluation
- Scope of damage assessment
- Repair cost estimating in insurance format
- Insurance company interface and negotiation
- Supplemental claims documentation and submittal
- Pre-disaster preparation and planning
Construction Defect Analysis
- Design, Details & Specifications
- Building Envelope Failure Analysis
- Materials, Products & Systems
- Damage Mitigation & Repair Protocol
- Develop Repair Cost Estimates
Renovation and Remodeling
- Commercial and residential renovation
- Interior and exterior renovation and remodeling
- Complete MEP work packages
- Additions and structural modifications
- Lump sum basis for detailed plans
- Time and materials basis for unknown scope
At MRI we are concerned with safety, beauty, and utility. We are your engineers for planning, construction, assessment, and if needed, litigation. Contact MRI today.